Crash Champions is one of the fastest-growing automobile collision repair companies in the United States. Our state-of-the-art facilities are outfitted with modern equipment and staffed by the most highly trained technicians in the industry. You can learn more about us and how we proudly serve our communities across the country at crashchampions.com.
We are looking for a bilingual HR Generalist to join our growing team. This position is based out of our corporate office in Downey, California, but involves significant travel to help onboard new team members as we open locations across the nation.
This role will support our company’s day-to-day HR needs, including:
- Conducting new hire orientation and on-boarding activities
- Attending and participating in employee meetings and investigations
- Helping us comply with employment laws and our internal policies and procedures
- Counseling and training managers on our policies and procedures
- Assisting with special projects and additional duties as needs arise
The right person for this role will:
- Be able to speak, read, and write English and Spanish
- Have 3-5 years of Human Resource Generalist experience
- Be able to travel up to 25% of the time, sometimes on short notice
- Enjoy working with people to help resolve their concerns
- Know how to build strong partnerships with our leaders throughout the organization
- Possess strong oral and written skills
- Know how to use ADP and Microsoft Office
- Possess a valid driver’s license
If you need a reasonable accommodation to support you as you apply, please let us know how we can help.