Are you looking to join a TEAM that values each player? Are you tired of being treated like a NUMBER? Not having the tools and equipment needed to SAFELY repair today’s vehicles? Working in OLD facilities that prohibit YOUR productivity?
It’s no secret that Crash Champions is one of the fastest-growing collision repair companies in Chicagoland. With state-art-facilities, filled with only the best equipment and most highly trained collision repair team in the industry, Crash Champions treats each and every employee like an integral part of the collision repair process.
Lucky for you, we are actively seeking the BEST of the BEST in collision repair service advisors. These employees must be highly motivated, dedicated and driven to be the best they can be every day.
- Responsible for effectively converting prospective clients in to lifelong customers.
- Work directly with current and potential customers demonstrating a friendly, accommodating, cheerful attitude.
- Must be well-groomed, outgoing and able to get along with others.
- Educate customers on the process of vehicle repairs, insurance procedures, customer rights, repair techniques, safety and value.
- Prepare all estimates in a manner that enables the organization to achieve profit benchmarks.
- Prepare each estimate in an accurate and timely fashion as to provide the production department with a detailed “blueprint” of the repairs
- Provide all estimates in such a manner that allows the organization to succeed in our DRP relationship’s KPI’s.
- Keep every customer fully informed and updated on the status of their vehicle and provide the best possible experience for our customers.
- Focus every day on utilizing the Crash Champions Total Sales Attitude (TSA).