Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Crash Champions follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Crash Champions uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies” from Cookie Consent.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Crash Champions has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
We do not and will not sell Personal Information. Additionally, we will not share this information with third parties who sell or use the information for their own purposes unless you direct us to do so.
Notice of Categories of Personal Information We Collect and How We Use It
- Personal contact information, such as name, address, telephone number and email address. We obtain this information from: (1) you when you communicate with us through our website, social media platforms, surveys and forms; (2) publicly available databases; (3) joint marketing partners and event sponsors, when they share the information with us; and (4) referral sources. We use and share your personal contact information with trusted services providers to promote and provide our products and services to you, to communicate with you and, for job applicants and employees, to manage our human resources activities.
- Information necessary to provide our products and services to you, such as vehicle information, insurance information, order information, payment information, and credit information. We obtain this information from you and use and share it with trusted service providers to provide our products and services to you and to manage our relationship with you.
Professional, employment-related, and educational information. We obtain this information from you, employment recruiters and referral sources when you apply for a job with us or become employed by us. We use and share this information with trusted service providers to manage our human resources activities.
Right to Know About Personal Information Collected and Disclosed
You have the right to know about the Personal Information we collected and disclosed about you during the prior 12 months.
You can obtain the Personal Information we collect and disclose by submitting a verifiable written request to us by clicking here and completing the webform request or by calling us at our toll-free telephone number: (877) 846-9500, or by asking for and completing a written request form at one of our physical locations.
To ensure that the request is coming from you and to protect the security of your Personal Information.